Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stopping A Bed Bug in Mid Bite.

Reduce the suffering and itching.

Learn the signs.

Learn the tools you need to fight back.

Here is a quick free hint.  It is tiny and invisible -

Where the itch is - right now.


That SOB is sucking your blood.  These are not flighty cowards.

But brazen entitled clingers more akin to a chigger of a tick than a flea bite as I had envisioned.

Perhaps I was stupid once again but ...

They feel like a scab perhaps from a pervious bite - yes sorry if you have been there but you can lose counts and dates.  You may want to keep a log.  I kick myself that I did not document the bites in pictures. Dang.

When they get me the mark will itch for 7 to 10 days. Never had anything itch like these do. Poison Ivy with more staying power.  My Doctor gave me some Steroid Cream that was a wonderful help.

If you think you feel one.  Soak a cotton ball in Alcohol and hold it on there maybe you get just one or two 'volcanos of hell fire itch and pain"

We will discuss the phases of our enemies life style and how we can end him.

So I guess my underwear and socks will come out of zip lock bags for the rest of my life and I will be considered eccentric. Well have a passel of nymphs hatch inside our sock and see how you feel about the dangers of DDT.

Via con dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment