Sunday, May 6, 2012

Steamers - Take the battle to the enemy.

Steamers

Take the battle to the enemy.

Bug to Hand combat.

I was vacuuming after I was thinking I was reaching an "all clear" monent

and one sucked its sustanance from me from under my arm as I tried to suck up as many bretheren both dead and alive and the carcases of previous days - now weeks of battle.

Surely the industrial strength stuff the guys in the building at work gave me the instructions for using would do the trick?

Was the 15 hours I spent steaming the bedroom carpet with a hand steamer from the big box store worth the pain?

And yet after all of that - with now just the bed and one dresser in the room.  Far from all walls.
No backboards for me for who knows how long.

Just another example of how life changing this is all going to be my brothers and sisters in arms.

Gather by this electronic glow and share your tales of woe and of strategies of victories and contributions to my new quest to rid this world of all Bed Bugs. May they go the way of the Dodo for all I care.


No comments:

Post a Comment